Controlling fearsome mechs, tanks, helicopters and more to wreak havoc on the battlefield is great fun, and your arsenal of ultimate destruction is about to get bigger! With our newly released first DLC, you have even more possibilities and resources to cause total annihilation! The real bone-crushing is about to begin!
The Free Update contains:
– A new Multiplayer Mode: Deathmatch (1)
Join the furious combat with up to 8 players and get dominance points by annihilating your opponents in fast-paced 7 minutes battles!
INFOBOX: (1) This mode is free for all Hybrid Wars owners – all you need to do is update your game.
DLC 1 contains:
– A new Character: Yana ‘Tesla’ Radovich (2)
Yana is the very first female hero in the game. She’s a self-taught genius and one of the best hackers in the world. Getting her hands dirty is not something that she’s afraid of – quite the contrary, her enthusiasm and unorthodox thinking make up for all the skills she lacks. Aside from her exclusive Mech, as well as her drone she boast a special ability that allows them to use a controlled electric discharge to stop enemy vehicles!
INFOBOX: (2) The character needs to be purchased separately, either in the DLC 1 or Season Pass bundle.
Sounds promising, doesn’t it? Well, don’t you hesitate and mech the new DLC out yourself! Here are your options to obtain it:
– Deluxe Edition + Season Pass (includes the full game; an additional hero, Jason Wood; the original soundtrack and digital art book; as well as two heroes available in the DLCs: Yana ‘Tesla’ Radovich and Yoko Takano). Get the bundle now on Steam!
– Season Pass (includes Yana ‘Tesla’ Radovich and the other upcoming hero, Yoko Takano). Get it now on Steam or GoG!
– DLC 1 (includes Yana ‘Tesla’ Radovich). Get it now on Steam!